Subject: RE: FLASH: embedding a font
From: Aaron Schurman
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:49:46 +0100

You have make your text boxes into text fields. Then click on Properties
under the contextual menu (cntrl-click or right click). To create a text
field you select the text box you have just created and select the
bottom-most button on the tool palette. I think it's a cursor with ab after
it. In the Properties towards the bottom it gives you a number of options
for saving out the text.