Subject: Re: FLASH: How can I insert an image located on a different server?
From: Nashir Sunderji
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:54:47 +0100

Hello,
Can someone help me please?  I am totally lost!
I am trying to insert in an MC an image located in another server by refering to it by its url address.
I tried the 'get url' and it brings an html page with the image.
I tried the load variable and nothing happens.
Please help......
Nashir
Thanks in advance