Subject: RE: FLASH: Transparencey & Variables to a text feild: Can they wo rk together?
From: Aaron Schurman
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:35:14 +0100

Yeah it will, it depends on how much of the font is saved as oulines (under
text field properties menu). I took the font I used for my test document
out of the system folder and it still ran fine. And what I meant about the
graphic thing is under the symbol properties you have three choices,
(graphic, button, movie clip) I couldn't get it to work as a movie clip, but
when I switched it to graphic it worked fine...I am not sure why.