Subject: FLASH: a couple of problems: help!!!
From: Andy Hartzell
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:36:15 +0100

OK, these are slightly used questions. I asked them before, in a more
wordy fashion, but didn't get any responses. So I figured if I worded them
more concisely, and added a few exclamation points to the Subject line, I
might have better luck.

Question one: I've created a form with a number of text fields. Flash
automatically sets things up so that the user can tab through the fields,
but in my case the user tabs through them in the wrong order. Is there any
way to manually set the order in which fields line up to be tabbed through?

Also: I know how to use Action Scripting to obtain a variable from a text
file, but is it possible to do the reverse--i.e. to set up a plain .txt
document and write to it from Flash? Specifically, I'd like to mimic the
"setPref" Lingo function.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Andy Hartzell