Subject: Re: FLASH: a couple of problems: help!!!
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:23:01 +0100

Hi Andy,
As to your first question I don't know the answer to that one but I
find myself wondering what order you created the text fields in. That
would be the first thing I'd test in your situation. The next thing that
occurs to me is the order of layers that the fields might be on and the
third thing to explore is loading order of you text fields. As I said at
the start, I haven't tested this so these are just off the top of my
head ideas.

For the second question the answer is no. You cannot go from Flash to a
plain text document on your server. You need a script (CGI, ASP, etc.)
to handle the data that Flash sends.

Hope this helps.

Dorian

--
Coming Soon Flash 4 Web Animation F/X and Design
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576105555/flashcentral

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.FlashBible.com/members/TellTarget/
The Flash Fortune Teller http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm
Dorian Nisinson Design
http://www.bway.net/~dorian
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)