Subject: RE: FLASH: a couple of problems: help!!!
From: Greg Bueltmann
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 21:37:07 +0100

My experience is that tabbing between text fields in Flash 4 always goes in
horizontal order. Additionally, tabbing between text fields when there are
other objects on the screen like buttons, selects the buttons as well. I
suppose this could be avoided by using tell target and separate movie clips,
but I gave up on it before trying that. I have not found a work around for
this.

Greg