Subject: RE: UKNM: RE: UKNM Digest V1 #246
From: Jeff Marshall
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:52:32 +0100

John Braithwaite wrote:

>Every time I drive down the A4 and go past
>that large building on the corner of Earls Court Road (now owned by
>Singapore Airlines) I wonder what would have happened if Sega had
>followed up the Megadrive with a decent system.....

Previous tenant of that building was BCCI (Bank of Credit and Commerce
International) who went spectacularly bust some years ago. Then Sega, who
apparently had to get out quickly when the bucks stopped flowing quite so
fast. Makes you wonder about flying Singapore Airlines doesn't it? Or to
include a throwaway comment from another thread, is it bad Feng Shui?

Jeff Marshall
WorldWide Web Services Limited (http://www.webs.co.uk)
(a member of VIA Net Works Inc.)