Subject: RE: UKNM: I/As, Platforms, Systems Integrators
From: Melanie Beech
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 14:54:31 +0100

Hi Selina

Generally speaking, if you contact people like Broadvision, Mediasurface,
Intershop, Internolix et al, they will give you a list of those companies
that they work with to provide their individual solutions. This is probably
the safest way to do it, as they are unlikely to recommend any integrator
who won't make the best of their product.

<plug> Syzygy also happen to do systems integration and have a lot of
experience with Broadvision - Boots, Schoolsnet etc - so if you contact me
off list I'll put you in touch with the right person over here </end of
shameless plug>

All the best,

Melanie

Syzygy, Elsley House, 24-30 Great Titchfield Street, London W1P 7AD

t: 020 7460 4096
f: 020 7460 4081
m: 07931 538285

w: http://www.syzygy.net

ScreamingMedia the leading global technology platform for
the aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.
Get relevant and customised content to attract visitors
to your site and keep them there. Click Here!

http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid=31036