Subject: RE: UKNM: Re: Stats packages
From: Tim Gibbon
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 02:19:47 +0100

Paula,

Hitlist gives you a much concise analysis of the log files. The
number of options to choose are endless. It can be a little
tricky at times especially o set up when you are defining what
you want to analyse, and the time it or the analysis to run can
seam likes it takes forever.....4 - 6 hrs normally which is a
long time.

My advice would be get to know Hitlist it is much more
professional package and you will be happier with the results
that are produced.

Its spits out a word file and graphs breaking down your log file
o a tea. Despite the trial and error to work out what you want
analysing it once you overcome that it is a walk in the park.

Comment by
Jon Bagnall
Online Promotion Manager.
jbagnallatmidasinternet [dot] com