Subject: RE: UKNM: Gold fever
From: Robin Edwards
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 13:57:37 GMT

What is interesting, reading through the longer article linked from the one
below, is that the truth was miles away from what was being reported in the
press.

So no change there then?

Which reminds me, I haven't seen any comments thus far on the Channel4 prog
the other night. I thought it was interesting, amusing, and although it was
talking about a time of only 6-8 months ago, seemed as dated as watching a
programme about yuppies. Reading between the lines of what people are
actually saying has never been easier!

Robin
--
Robin Edwards