Subject: RE: UKNM: UK Online Shopping
From: Tim Dunton
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 17:21:25 GMT

Leslie,

Thanks for the email.

I know that a lot of the American companies in the UK are run by British
people but I just don't like the fact that The Americans are taking the
credit. I for one, would like to see a British company succeed. I know
there are some British companies like Fortune City and IMDB which have done
well but they have moved or taken funding from the US guys and look very US
orientated.

I wish that the wheels would turn much faster for companies like mine to
grow faster and have more opportunities that they can follow.

There are a lot of new UK Internet Start ups which could be made into
excellent projects/site and hope they find opportunities to succeed. Could
we not teach the Americans how to make money on the Internet?

Thanks

Tim Dunton