Subject: Re: UKNM: clearing systems
From: Steve Johnston/IMRG
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:59:59 GMT

James,

Try NatWest Streamline - George Pace 0171 714 4852
It would also be worth talking to Cybersource - Mike Awford 01932 787253

My understanding is that NatWest do not hit you harder for charges just
because you are online. Cybersource have a slightly different approach to
the whole thing.

(p.s. I know I owe you a call)

Steve Johnston
www.imrg.org
07000 46 46 74

Please respond to uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com