Subject: UKNM: Re: UKNM Digest V1 #143
From: Steve Larkin
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:56:11 GMT

Check out diesel.com. I am biased of course but most people agree it is a
top site. Particularly enjoy the test shopping and the schmaltzy music.
Also a bit of fun with 'Diesel kids'.

Steve Larkin

Real Time Studio, 7 Soho Square, London W1V 5DD
Tel: +44 171 544 4600 - Fax: +44 171 544 4701

steve [dot] larkinatrealtime [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:steve [dot] larkinatrealtime [dot] co [dot] uk) - http://www.realtime.co.uk

The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for
the
addressee(s). Access, copying or re-use of the information by anyone
else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.