Subject: RE: UKNM: Fashion sector - e-commerce
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:03:06 GMT

A year or so ago while looking at the Eurostar site it was speaking of
summer specials and this was October!

It doesn't exactly inspire confidence when sites like this are poor.
What is the consumer to think if the site is out of date with basic
facts, are the prices also likley to be out of date!

I tend to use travel sites like expedia, airnet and thomas cook in
association with Trailfinder on the phone. And surprise, surprise, I've
yet to find an online booking cheaper than what I can get with
Trailfinders. (Mind you I only travel to the US - so can't compare with
other destinations)

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer, Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
web: http://www.teletext.co.uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (inside UK) or +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)