Subject: Re: UKNM: Re: Amazon.com
From: Judith Atkins
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:07:22 GMT

Plllleaaasssseee....it's no good getting the brand values right if no one
can use it. In my experience there are an awful lot of people on the tech
side who claim to know what they are doing but not nearly enough of them
actually do! Unfortunately the "brand value" folk often have to take what
the techies give them at face value because there is no way to double check
it.

Just a thought anyway. Hopefully places like this give us a chance to at
least communicate on a level playing field.

Judith Atkins
jatkinsatshandwick [dot] com