Subject: UKNM: Do you want Equity?
From: Simeon .
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:07:22 GMT

Hello

Equity will be made available for the right people that join this B2B start-up early.

We are looking for a Commodity Broker looking to move into the Internet B2B arena, aswell as a complete Senior Management team. If you are from a Blue Chip or Media/Internet background and have a burning desire to reap the rewards coming to the B2B Internet space then we would like to hear from you.

Our business to business trading exchange is totally unique, there is nothing else in the current marketplace in Europe or the US. Our trading exchange expedites commodities from many different industries that all come together under one niche category. The category market will be worth $50 billion in 24 months and we estimate that by then we will have 20% of the business trading on our exchange.

The company has a finished business plan, we do not yet have VC. The response from VC's from the meetings we have had has been extremely encouraging.

You will play a strong part in the initial stages and will be required join senior management meetings imminently. This is an EARLY stage start-up with immense potential. In return for belief, vision and strength a generous stock pool is to be set aside.

Please return with CV/Work history a.s.a.p -

Regards

Simeon Van der Molen