Subject: [uk-netmarketing] RE: fall of the dotcoms?
From: Steve Bowbrick
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:41:47 -0000

my retirement home beckons.

s ;->

--
http://another.com - Now, we'll print your funky another.com address
on a really quite nice tee-shirt. Visit the site to personalise your

2001 - a new domain for a new millennium - your own exclusive domain
name for you and your friends to use - only 23.50 per year. Visit the
site for details

steveatuk [dot] another [dot] com (mailto:steveatuk [dot] another [dot] com) +44 7768 257 570 +44 20 7813 5001
text me: steveatsms [dot] another [dot] com (mailto:steveatsms [dot] another [dot] com)