Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Flash and hits
From: Jonathan Worsley
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:05:13 -0000

I am having a bit of a problem with this, we get around 10,000 visits a week
to the flash only modules we deliver. The average visitor spends 2 minutes
interacting with the module.

Though our business model does include any online advertising revenue I am
sure I could make these 10,000 visits pay (especially as they are finance
based content).

Unfortunately the market seems so wrap up in page impressions and can not
comprehend spending more than 100 per thousand. Yet people of this email
chat string have constantly battered the whole idea of a hit / PI (ie. what
the f**K is it?).

Is anybody out there making decision based on intelligence / common sense or
is the comfort of buying want everybody else is buying just too strong?

[Sam says: msg chopped]