Subject: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Flash and hits
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:33:30 -0000

Why the f*ck was the site built in flash in the first place?
To me the decision to flash or not to flash is a very basic decision
that needs to be taken the first minute the project is discussed.

jeessshhh .. WHEN WILL THESE AGENCIES LEARN?

Example : I am currently working on an Intranet that is 90% text
delivered from a database. The ability to download, cut and paste or
print the content is a priority.
The gig is a rebuild of an existing version built totally in flash
and although it looks very sexy IT'S TOTALLY USELESS!!
The original was built by a very big and influential agency and I
would never have said it was their work if i didn't know.

Come on you guys get it right ... it's not hard.

No wonder so many design firms are going under/ laying off loads of staff.

Am i the only person that works this way?

Lee

--
The premier resource for DJ and clubbing information

All statements made and agreements came to by means of email are at all
times subject to Terms and Conditions of service and product
descriptions/sales literature.
Representations made above and beyond those contained there in are
not to be relied upon and are at no time contractually binding.