Subject: Re: UKNM: Internet marketing to a 'pink' audience
From: Phil Dwyer
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 12:02:37 +0100

CHBi did something called Planet Patrol, aimed at a pink audience some years
ago. Things will have changed since then of course, but it might be worthwhile
starting with them.

Surveys are likely to let you down in any sensitive area like sexual preference
- and I would take any data you find in this area with a giant pinch of salt.