Subject: RE: UKNM: Communicating trust poorly: Zoom.co.uk
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:51:23 +0100

Zoom is from those folks at Arcadia plc (the owners of Top Man, Top Shop
et al).

Service is headed up by Eva Pascoe.

As far as the site being vague as to what it is, maybe that was part of
the brief for the site!!!!<g>

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com
(home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU