Subject: RE: UKNM: marketing to kids
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:10:52 +0100

As always, try www.bmrb.co.uk www.nop.co.uk www.jup.com
www.durlacher.com or www.fletch.co.uk

Between them they should have what you need.

NOP did something last year on this area. Also, Yahoo!, Dell,
Ziff-Davis did some research last year and I think there was some
mention to "kids", the question of course if defininig the age group!!!

Also of course you could also speak to some of the sites who have "kids"
like Yahoo! and Yahoologins...Disney Online et al to see if they have
any info to share..

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU