From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 19:54:50 +0100

Tristan, feel free to be predant (hey, it's Friday 6.12pm and we can all
be one at the best of times!<g>)

But seriously, that's why I said we are going to be seeing some service
guarantee levels from paid-for ISPs. That is what will make the paid-for
services different from the free services. The issue really is how much
value they place of those guarantees? Yes, I agree £20 to cover two
months dial-up access is not really worth much when your e-mail is down.

But atleast, paid-for ISPs are starting to realise you need to add value
and provide a level of guarantee..

What comeback is there with a free service when there is no contract
involved???

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU