Subject: RE: UKNM: Site Inspection
From: Briony Pope
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:15:28 GMT

I would definitely agree that a usability factor should be in there

In addition, I think there should be some measure of how unique an offering
the site has over both on- and off-line competitors. This would help to
differentiate sites that offer really useful functionality. [there are so
many online job site these days, why would monster.com be any better than
the rest?]
Not sure what this should be called:
Innovation? (sounds like being different in itself is a good thing)
Usefulness?
Effectiveness? (this would tie in nicely with the NMA effectiveness
awards? - or is effectiveness the total of all of the metrics.)

+ another metric could be customer service, response times etc...

So how about:
Usability
Usefulness
Content
Customer Service

Umm, sorry not perfect - but the gym beckons...

Briony

Briony Pope
Project Manager, Clarity
0171 397 2918