Subject: RE: UKNM: Adobe's poor fulfilment
From: Turner G (Market)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:07:17 GMT

Much the same for Dixons online. Ordered a stereo from them. Their website
clearly states that they will give you a receipt number and advise you of a
delivery date/time etc.

No emails,no phonecalls,no telepathic messages, no messages in the
heavens....I didn't even know whether my order had been accepted. It (the
stereo) just turned up with no warning whatsover.

Would be nice to be kept informed

Gregg Turner
Internet Officer
University of Glamorgan