Subject: RE: UKNM: .co.uk vs .com
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:54:20 +0100

Yes you can have very long names these days, but of course, the longer the
name the higher chance someone types it in wrongly! Yes, the possibilities
are endless, but of course it's all about the user remembering the name and
more importantly making sure the spelling is right for all the marketing!
(anyone remember Dorethy Perkins spelling its domain wrong and having to
recall its carrier bags..)

Leslie