Subject: UKNM: Boo.com literally asked for it . . .
From: Alex Dunne
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 21:00:45 GMT

There's been a lot of Boo-bashing in the last few days, but it should be
pointed out they asked for it. Literally. Boo.com sent me an email
invitation to check out their new site. It specifically asked me to let them
know what I thought. So I did. My comments to Boo are below, along with
their reply, which arrived a mere 10 minutes later.

Let's hope their listening with ears and not autoresponders.

Cheers,

Alex