Subject: UKNM: ADMIN: A word from our sponsors...
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:13:47 GMT

We’d like to say thanks to RevolutionVisit who have kindly sponsored
UK-Netmarketing and UKNM-jobs. And so without further ado, a word from our
sponsors:

RevolutionVisit are delighted to support the UK-Netmarketing list.
On the 24rd and 25th of November we’re holding a recruitment event at
Olympia 2 and we hope that some of you will be interested in joining us for
an event with a difference.

At Revolution Visit we will be bringing all the best companies together in
one place. Companies such as Ogilvy Interactive, Icon Medialab, eBusiness
Media, Inktomi, Razorfish, and Proxicom.

They’re not just looking for Media Buyers, Account Managers, Salespeople,
E-Commerce professionals, Web designers and Webmasters but also for people
from off-line environments looking to break into New Media.

There won’t be a recruitment agent in sight. You can find out about the
jobs on offer directly from the companies and meet the people who are making
those hiring decisions face to face.

If you’re looking for a new job or just want to take a look at what’s out
there, the best way to do something about it is to come to RevolutionVisit
at London Olympia 2 on November 24th or 25th.

The event is free and it’s easy to register for RevolutionVisit online. Go
to http://www.revolutionvisit.com/1 and click on "Register Now"

Richard Watts
Haymarket Business Publishing