Subject: UKNM: Re: Excite's Less Than Exciting Customer Service
From: ft
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:39:48 GMT

We had a very similar experience with Yahoo! Business Express Service.

This was they're response to our application:

Dear Business Express Client,

Yahoo! has reviewed the URL you submitted with Business Express order
#xxxxxx. We're sorry to report that we've decided not to include your site
in the Yahoo! directory. When we reviewed the site, it appeared to be under
construction. Here are some of the most common factors that make a site
incomplete:

- broken graphic or image links
- text links that have no information yet
- an "under construction" announcement on the site itself

The Business Express Terms of Service state that in order to be
listed in the Yahoo! directory, a site must meet the following
minimum criteria:

"The site must not contain any parts under construction."

We were raging. They were wrong and we pulled no punches in calling them
frauds. Next day we got a sheepish message telling us simply "that it had
been
added"

Hardly a battle on the scale of David and Goliath - but we were chuffed!

Regards - Fox

http://www.foxtucker.com
Affiliate Marketing Consultants & Services

Affiliate Programs Strategies Seminar in London
December 12th - Institute of Directors London U.K.
http://www.affiliate-programs-strategies.co.uk