Subject: UKNM: Contacts
From: Ruth Stone
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:04:59 GMT

Hello All

I have just been briefed in on a major event for a client. My mission is to
seek out and secure speakers for the event, which is in London in May.

The recommended preferred speakers and speaker types follow, if you handle
or know the PR contact for any of the following I would appreciate you
letting me know. Alternatively if you represent anyone cast in the same
mold then please send your proposals to me @ ruthstoneukathotmail [dot] com.

many many thanks

Ruth

Future Media, an agency with an impressive portfolio of new media sites

Interactive TV, a major supplier of cable/digital television

Mobile, the CE of a major mobile player. Hans Snook of Orange has been
suggested. Other nice to haves are Erikson, Bluetooth and BT Genie

CRM, Thomas Siebel has been suggested

Creative, Razorfish of similar

Distribution and Fulfillment. On this one I am genuinely stuck. Who
(except Amozon) has truly got their fulfillment operation up and running?
Are the GUS sites the best?

Any help or suggetions are gratefully received.

http://profiles.msn.com.