Subject: Re: UKNM: Opt-in email with OKMAIL?
From: Neil Durrant
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:04:52 GMT

Not sure of the exact twist on their model -

a) visitors get rewarded for reading and taking action against emails a la
Netflip (www.netflip.com) - I've seen advertisers demonstrate a noticeable
reduction on CR on such promotions as the visitor is just clicking through
to claim their couple of cents or whatever!

OR

b) by refering a visitor to an opt-in list they share in ad revenue that is
later sold to that list. See
http://rentals.postmasterdirect.com/homepage/main?page=gotlist.mhtml

Cant find the figures now, but I have an email from one such partner who has
established a *very* profitable partnership in such a manner.

Neil Durrant
www.affiliatemarketing.co.uk
www.affiliate-announce.com