Subject: Re: UKNM: Egg.com website
From: carlo andrea pattacini
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:59:42 +0100

these are opinion from Italy,

I like the overall design, quite minimalist but very
strong and coherent.

I think is a good and clever feature the interstitial
page with the person that (probably) will take care
of your money if you sign eith the company.
The best thing is that when you go back to the
section the access is straight, without the
interstitial.
I hope thisi is true also the second time I access
the site after having logged-in

A minor flaw could be the text size, quite small and
sometimes blurred by the antialiasing.
Sometimes the rollover over the navigator bar doesn't
work (it doesn't show the pink button or gives a
broken gif icon in an empty space)

Can you keep us informaed on the success of the site
based on the feedback of the company?

bye, andrea