Subject: UKNM: AdFilter - The death of ad-banners?
From: Philip Rooke
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 19:40:01 +0100

I nasty bit of software just to keep us on our toes.

As the makers say "ADfilter is the remarkable software from ADscience
Ltd that works as an interface between your web browser and the world
wide web.

As you cruise around the Internet viewing web pages, ADfilter works in
the background, intelligently removing advertisements, pop-up windows
and other items that slow down your experience - saving your valuable
time, money and sanity!" From www.adfilter.com

Personally I don't believe that users are concerned by banners. In
fact, as with magazines and TV, users probably see adverts as a part of
the content.

Comments please!

Philip Rooke
Sales Director