Subject: UKNM: RE: itnetwork
From: neelesh sonawane
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:52:19 +0100

Hi,

I registered with this site when it was being built.
When it went live they sent me an email stating my
pword/username. There was a gap of about 3 weeks
between me registering and them sending me a pword,
but it seems legit and the info they had on me was
only what I surrendered.
Incidentally the only time they contacted me was to
say that my registration was active and at no other
time had I had any bumf from other related companies.