Subject: UKNM: BBC Online
From: John Clarke
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 18:39:11 +0100

BBC Broadcast
<<...>> BBC Online
Salaries according to experience. Central London.
bbc.co.uk is Europe's most visited content site, with more than two million
visitors per month in the UK alone. At BBC Online we are embarking on our
next phase of development, introducing new elements of distinctive content
and new navigation systems to encourage more users to our sites. In order to
meet our high aspirations for this phase, we are looking to appoint key
people in the following areas:
Executive Editor, Online <<...>>
For details and to apply contact http://www.bbc.co.uk/jobs/e42533.shtml