Subject: UKNM: Re: UKNM SPAM alert
From: Ranulf Flambard
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:51:46 +0100

Dear Anne,

Splendid ! Absolutely splendid ! Rarely have I seen such a keenly worded
email seize the moment in this fashion, with such incisive and brilliant
plugging. I think you should go out and buy yourself a small bronze medal to
mark this occasion, although I will be sending you the inaugural Ranulf
Flambard award, namely a can of spam, so you can share it with your guests
at your seminar.

I only hope (for your sake) that your email marketing is more subtle.

yours ever

nick