Subject: RE: UKNM: 'higher levels of depression and loneliness'
From: Robin Edwards
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 15:59:44 +0100

Steve quoted

"Instead, Internet use itself appeared to cause a decline
in psychological well-being, the researchers said."

Wow! How did they know? It is, of course, absolutely true too...

Our secret is out, people. Damn those pesky kids.

<sigh>

Robin

P.S. - does this mean we will now see the next e-commerce project from
Microsoft et al living at www.bah-humbug.com ?

--
Robin Edwards
Clockworx Design Limited