Subject: UKNM: Christmas '98 Sites
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 15:01:17 +0100

I am trying to get together a list of European (yes, that includes the UK) Christmas '98 trading sites. I suspect that many are under development.

On or off the record/list. Are you developing one? ( my email is steveatimrg [dot] org )

My interest is in feeding the IMRG knowledge engine. So you need not worry about sales approach.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Johnston
Director of Development
IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group)

http://www.imrg.org/
5 Dryden Street, Covent Garden,
London WC2E 9NW, UK
Tel: +44 (0)7000 46 46 74
Fax: +44 (0)7000 39 46 74
Personal No: +44 (0)7050 6050 33
E-mail: steveatimrg [dot] org
The IMRG is the best source of commercial
advantage for retail in the 4th channel