Subject: UKNM: Strategies for growth
From: Duncan Macmillan
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:50:44 +0100

Dearest agency boffins,

Most people would accept that past performance is the best indicator of
future performance. So presumably, the best sales tool for a new media
company is an impressive portfolio. We are now implementing a strategy of
over-delivering on client projects in order to establish a solid portfolio
that we can use to demonstrate our offering. Is this normal?

Small, profitable but ambitious in Seattle (Oxford, actually)

Duncan Macmillan
New Business Manager
Shocking Internet Solutions