Subject: Re: UKNM: localised Web ad campaigns
From: Matthew Astill
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 12:53:14 +0100

Whilst any publicity that promotes the cyber cafes as a new medium via Media Fit Ltd or via
Olive Ltd is very much welcome we do not accept or take kindly to the uninformed and
slanderous assertions of Siobhan McVeigh. This matter is now in the hands of our solicitors
and we expect a full retraction of her comments. There are further a few points we would like
to make:

1. Media Fit in no way what so ever "ripped off" anybody
2. Media Fit did not poach a concept, they simply listened to the needs of top UK
advertisers looking to promote themselves through cyber cafes, and subsequently
developed their own unique product.
3. Media Fit did not "poach" a concept or to "take "anybody's clients they have
developed their own unique product which is actively being sold to all top Uk
organisations.
4. Media Fit has an indisputably larger"coverage" firstly in terms of the profile
of cyber cafes which include all of the Cyberia chain, the Cafe Internet chain and
the Simply Internet chain; and secondly in terms of the number of computers on
which the promotional product is running.

5. Testament to the fact that Media Fit has developed and is now
running an innovative and sucessful promotion is the fact that so far
more than 30 top Uk organisations have been signed up over the last six
months and this number is rising considerably.What we are doing and the success
we have had speaks for itself which is apparent to any informed person.

Having never met Siobhan McVeigh we are at a loss to understand where she derived her
uninformed and damaging pronouncements. Her mail is now being dealt with by our solicitors.
We have set out a few of the facts and for anybody who wishes to know anything further
about Medfia Fit then please contact us on 0171 731 6834.

Matthew Astill
MD Media Fit Ltd