Subject: Re: UKNM: Top 12 Internet scams
From: Geoff Inns
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:08:41 +0100

Yup - you are right, they were a little naughty with our brand. But a quick
pointer in the right direction (www.guardianunlimited.co.uk/distribution) to
our wonderful content dissemination program should mean that by the end of
the week all shall be how we like it.

Thanks for the policing - my attention was first drawn by Steve's posting
last week.

Freenetnames were giving out heir CD at Farringdon tube this morning -
anywhere else? yet another distribiution strategy hits the ground
running....service stations, Woolies, corner shops (beeb), Net, retail
(Smith's & Freeserve), cover mounts -

Who can spot the next great distribution method, aside from specific
vertical sector targeting? Which of the big chains have yet to distribute a
CD with an ISP on it? Country Casuals? Mothercare? Now there's an idea....

It would be interesting to know which shops have the greatest customer flow.

Geoff Inns
Business Development Manager
Guardian Unlimited