Subject: UKNM: Looking for an Agency to handle advertising sales
From: Marc Walker
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:50:13 +0100

Hi All

Can anyone recommend an agency that is able to co-ordinate a combined advertising sales campaign (website and hardcopy directory). The website is a niche site built to support a membership base of 11,000. Rather than base the banner advertising on the CPM model we intend to offer several alternatives which include sponsorship and other promotions. We are open to suggestions as well.

So I am looking for an agency that is innovative with niche marketing and profile management.

Marc Walker
Electronic Publishing Consultant