Subject: Re: UKNM: Mars - make it happen
From: Nabil Shabka
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:38:34 +0100

I must say that I agree that if results aren't delivered by a few high profile
companies, the rest of the Internet industry in the UK/Europe will most likely
suffer as a result. Kind of a weird situation actually, the Uk Internet
industry at the mercy of a few companies such as boo.com, who don't even have a
website up and another company, Freeserve, who stumbled into becoming the
largest UK player.

My thinking, we better get our fingers out. No more sitting around like we have
for the past few years. Time to can the late hours, take more holidays, enjoy
long weekends and float a few more Internet companies.

Seriously though, the key is to create more high profile Internet companies so
that if a couple crash and burn, the industry lives on.

Nabil

--
Nabil Shabka
BiblioTech