Subject: FLASH: Self-contained CD app
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:36:11 +0100

Hi Bill...

I may be missing your post a slight bit, but you could do what you are
requesting. The concern I would express with it is that you would like a
"catalog" type site to run full screen--nothing is wrong with that, but Flash
will stretch and pull images when it goes from a specific size to a full screen
application. My suggestion, if you must use some sort of a bitmapped image, is
to either do your application in Flash and place it within Director (so as to
control your screen size better) or to perhaps consider using Director
altogether.

You're pretty much on with what you're assuming, just don't forget about what
will happen to images...I keep thinking about a screensaver I made for my
girlfriend that stretched a baby picture of her and still gets me a bit of
grief... :)

Russ