Subject: Re: FLASH:DRAWING TOOLS: Create a corner
From: Tommy D'Aquino
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 17:21:19 +0100

John, I do understand that it is *supposed to* work, my problem is, it
doesn't. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong!

http://www.fred.net/tommydaq/curves.gif

That's a link to a simple example of what I'm talking about. It's only a
3k image so it takes no time to view.

My results were the same when dragging in the opposite direction as well.

At 9:08 AM -0400 8/21/98, John Croteau wrote:
>Hi Tommy,
>
>> In Flash 3, the Help states that if you want to create a sharp corner in a
>> line, CNTRL-drag the point at which you want the corner to appear. This
>> doesn't work. The control-drag looks the exact same as normal drag,
>> shift-drag, command-drag, etc.
>
>There is no cursor change to indicate the difference. If you drag on a
>line normally it will pull out curved but if you control-drag then
>indead it will create a new point and a potential sharp corner. Try
>pulling out a little further to see the change more easily.

Tommy D'Aquino

DAQ Productions
http://www.fred.net/tommydaq

"Well... You were dead!" - Princess Buttercup