Subject: Re: FLASH: JavaScript vars + Flash
From: Sidney Maestre
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 21:03:19 +0100

Here is a bit of Javascript I used in the past with Flash 2.0

Don't know if it still works but it might get you going in the right direction.

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
<!--
var InternetExplorer = navigator.appName.indexOf("Microsoft") != -1;

function radio_DoFSCommand(command, args)
{
var radio = InternetExplorer ? parent.radio_frm.radio :
parent.radio_frm.document.radio;

if (command=="1")
{radio.GotoFrame(1);
radio.Play();