Subject: RE: FLASH: detecting flash with asp pages ?
From: Jean Dukate
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:49:14 +0100

I think John C. may have anwsered your question in regards to this. I
think your question is more along the lines: Is there server-side script
that will handle this operation? To my knowledge the anwser is no.
However if for some reason you need to use asp pages still this doesn't
prevent you from incorpating both server side script along with client
side script that will perform this type of detection. So the anwser is ,
Client side script in asp pages:yes. Server side script: No (at least to
my knowledge).