Subject: RE: FLASH: Pull down menus
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 07:33:09 +0100

email me off list and ill send you an fla i
made yesterday with a fairly nice pulldown
you can discect it . .

~d

Best Regards, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com