Subject: FLASH: exporting Flash images
From: Karin Christensen
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:12:36 +0100

I am very excited. Science magazine is going to feature my Flashed
virus site in an upcoming issue. They want some images from the site
that are 300 dpi in order to be able to print them. I understand how
to export an image but can I change the resolution from 72 to 300?
What format would be best?
Karin