Subject: RE: FLASH: F4 projector question
From: Eric Smollin
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:17:44 +0100

>I'm curious to know if the flash projector (the final ported out version)
works on both PC >and Mac platforms. I'm working on a CD presentation and
I'd like to see what kind of problems >I might face if I continue in this
direction. I'm envision the final file will sit on a >multi-platform cd,
but I do not know anyone who had done this before.

I don't know if your question has been entirely answered yet, just in case,
here's some additional info.

If you are using Flash 3, than you have to create the projector on the
platform that it is intended to be run on. For instance, if you want your
projector to run on a PC, you must create the projector on a PC, same goes
for MAC. If you are using Flash 4, under the publish settings, you can
specify what platform you would like to create the projector for, much
easier.

Good Luck
-Eric-